Thursday, April 23, 2009

BEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF EVER



This clip is a perfect example of how big a dork I am. Besides its obvious genius (turning Silence of the Lambs into a musical, and then turning said musical into a Lego extravaganza), there's a moment where I completely lose it. It happens in the 1:32 mark, when Lego Bill does a solo. It cracks me up. It's shameful how much it makes me laugh. It goes from silly giggles to roars that leave me in tears. I keep going back to that part and I start laughing all over again.

Yes, I'm a dork.

6 comments:

Jeremy Feist said...

Fact: I was eating a delicious spaghetti sandwich while eating this. I know have little bits of pasta shrapnel all over my computer from laughing with my mouth full. I SO hope you're happy with yourself.

Lainey said...

"They don't sell fat girls in a store" That was fanfuckingtastic! I have to go watch it again.

Figgylicious said...

HAAA I think when some choir joins him at the PUT THE FUCKING POODLE IN THE BASKET is when I just died. HAAAAAAA!!!

And...um...Jeremy: spaghetti sandwich? the hell?

lordhelmet said...

I loved this! The duet at the end was especially inspired, but I'm curious to see Lego Hannibal do an aria..

jamiepants said...

The screaming part makes me so happy.

Pants said...

Sanka, you dead man?