Thursday, January 08, 2009

Tackypallooza: Round 4. Sudden Death

This will be the last item I'll be posting. I've been saving it up until this moment. I hope it lives up to the hype.

It's been a lovely couple of days. I must thank everyone involved for typing "tacky" on Google and taking the time to classify tackiness. Because it can be classified and ranked and scored, as Miss Nosek will do tomorrow.

Now that that's off my chest, I present to you..........


THE ANATOMICALLY CORRECT CERAMIC LION GLASS TABLEEven if the genitals weren't exposed it'd still be tacky as hell.

5 comments:

Pants said...

That is truly your Tackypallooza magnum opus! Well played miss Vicuña, well played indeed...

brite said...

entry for the tacky contest:
http://www.thisnext.com/item/9D216890/18056B99/Basho-The-Sumo-Wrestler-Table
I'd like to send you the image though...how can I do that?

jM said...

I put up more. It's the tattoos that get me. That is permanent stupidity.

Optimus Rhyme said...

I want that. I feel like it can set me up for a "If You Want to See a Real Anatomically Correct Lyon..."

Julie said...

A deserving winner. My GOD.