Thursday, January 08, 2009

Tackypallooza: Round 3

Tackypallooza is going strong, with new submissions by Marra, Genny, and now Jeremy. Figgy has to post the pictures she found on her blog if she wants to be a part of the contest.

The contest will end this Friday, and we must pressure Stacey Nosek to be the judge. She MUST post the winner on Pajiba Love.

Here's my newest find. I don't know if it's tacky, but it sure is original. I have four words for you:

Kangaroo. Scrotum. Bottle. Opener.

6 comments:

Rusty said...

Oh my god, they're furry.

I'm getting a twitch just THINKING about having to hold that to open a beer. Ewwwwwwy

jM said...

I'm so in on this.

Jeremy Feist said...

I think the funniest part about that is that, well, those really could have come from anything. But we'll just take their word for it because, let's face it, do you REALLY want to know? And yeah, we've gotta put the pressure on Stace. Sorry!

jM said...

How many can I submit?

Pants said...

I see your kangeroo balls bottle opener and raise you a purple car being fucked in the double exhaust by two dragons...

AnnArrogance said...

I can actually beat that, but unfortunately I can't find one on the internet.

I am the proud(?) owner of a kudu scrotum CUP. Yes, a cup. My husband's uncle lives in Namibi and made it by stretching a kudu scrotum over a Coke can and then cutting the edge clean. It still has fur on the outside.

The only thing more embarrassing than admitting to owning one of these is admitting that I own TWO of them.