Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Contest!!!!

Okay, so I got my ass kicked on the country game. I'm no longer the warrior, and it's very likely that nothing will happen if you mess with me.

So, I've come up with a better contest, and I'm sure I will win this time. If I don't win, then at least I'll know we made each other laugh, and that's good. (Yes, I'm not really that competitive, which explains why I'm so happy.)

So the contest consists in finding the TACKIEST thing (dress, table, ornament, etcetera...) around the internetsssss and post it on your blog.

Here's my submission:

Why is this tacky? Well, first of all, it's a unicorn.
Second, it's a unicorn with... cheetah fur.
Third, the cheetahcorn is wearing eye shadow.
Fourth, believe it or not, this is a calendar. Imagine 12 months of chetahcorns! You know there was a siamese cat/unicorn in there somewhere.

Start googling, people. It's on.

5 comments:

meaux said...

Bah-ha-ha! Haha! Heehee!

Oh, honey, that is absolutely and awesomely dreadful. Hard to top, really.

But I might just have to try.....

Marra Alane said...

Oh, it's on like donkey kong!

monkeyblade said...

Sexpaghetti is right up there with the cheetahcorn. Whats really embarrassing is that this was done by one of the best and most famous photographers.

The Camondoms, or camouflage condoms, is a personal favorite. "Camo condoms. Dont let them see you coming!". Im not making this shit up.

And nothing says classy like pimpin out your 40 year old truck to make a jacuzzi. Underwater beer keg optional. God knows thats where id take MY next date. Im old fashioned like that. Might even inaugurate my new box of camondoms.

Bonus track:
Looking stuff up i found this album cover. Now thats a rockstar. Eat your heart out jim morrison!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sofe.

Got yer tacky rightchere:

http://high-street.org/img/wtc.jpeg

You're most welcome.

Sofi said...

Anonymous, that's the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. It takes it to a whole new level of tackiness.