Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hipnotizame

Pajibans can't live without each other, and we can't live with each other, either, so we post the same memes on our blogs to feel the luuuuuuurve.

1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
My Stupid Mouth (to which people respond, "you like John Mayer?????")

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Torn (All those years in therapy and it turns out the answer was in my iPod all along...)

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?
Steady Rollin' (hhhmmmmm)

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
In The Waiting Line (hmmm.... weekend....)

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE??
Logo (exactly.)

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Good Day To Die (I have a very clear conscience.)

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
It's Not Getting Any Good (I'm too awesome)

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Scene At The Open Air Market (Well, I'm a screenwriter.)

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
El Rodeo de Rancagua

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Barrel Of A Gun (actually, I think she's a pistol)

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Human Behavior (weird... he's a tree)

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Dead Letter & The Infinite Yes (um... uh-huh...)

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Big Decision (fuck, yeah)

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Don't Look Back in Anger

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Strawman (wha.....?)

16)WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
September's Lost (...so is single life)

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Don't Play That Song ('cause nobody wants me to die, see?)

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
What A Girl Wants (meaning: dudes with chest hair)

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Marketplace (I was born there and they hid me under a table, and then I developed an amazing sense of smell)

20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Clementine (they all wanna be huge elephants in parades)

21) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
The Hindu Times (I'm super intolerant of other religions)

22) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Strange Days With The Doors

23) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
You Belong To Me ('cause I settled)

24) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Someone Like You (aawww... so this is why I settled!)

25) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Sixteen Military Wives (kinda true)

26) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Entre Mis Brazos (it means "in my arms." Cute)

27) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Baby Don't Cry

28) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (she's my weird neighbor who doesn't know her godfather is actually her father and her sister is really her mother)

29) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Just Another Girl (I'd have THREE boobs!)

30) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Fallin (I'm tall and the impact is worse)

31) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Hipnotizame

32) HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
Judge Me (according to my iPod I'm emo)

33)WILL I HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
Slide Away

34)WHAT DO MY FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF ME?
Depressing Song (see? Emo)

35) DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER ME?
Shame (we're mostly Catholic here)

36) HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
Patience

37)WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE?
Losing My Religion

38) WILL I EVER HAVE CHILDREN?
Hummer (as in... humming in my Special Valley as foreplay so then we can concieve?)

39) WHAT IS SOME GOOD ADVICE FOR ME?
Ce Que Je Suis (oui!)

40) HOW WILL I BE REMEMBERED?
Golden Slumbers (wet dreams? Eww!)

41) WHAT IS MY SIGNATURE DANCING SONG?
Assessment (I totally forgot how much I loved this song!)

42)WHAT DO I THINK IS MY CURRENT SIGNATURE SONG?
Another Pearl

43) WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK MY SONG IS?
Hijo De La Luna

44) WHAT TYPE OF MEN DO YOU LIKE?
Velocity Girl (?)

45) WHAT IS MY DAY GOING TO BE LIKE?
A Day In The Life (Duh!)

No comments: