Tuesday, November 25, 2008

5 Crappy Songs...

... I can't seem to stop singing.


1- Laura Pausini. "Se Fue" (He's Gone)

Why is it bad? Well, the lyrics go "he's gone, only his poison is left" and "I'd even go to jail with him." It's fucking perfect.



2- Celine Dion. "It's All Coming Back To Me Now"

I think this is pretty self-explanatory. It's also perfect for the shower.


3- The Larry Bagby Band. "Counting My Lucky Stars"
This song is so AWFUL and cringe-inducing that it only appears in a youtube montage. Yeah.


4- Britney Spears. "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know"
Man... fucking Britney. And yeah, when I said I can't stop singing these songs I really meant it. I'm the bitch in the red hat.


Surprise Number 5. I can't embed it, so follow the link and enjooooooooooy.

6 comments:

Figgylicious said...

OMG, I *love* "Se Fue". I sing it all the time. It's a horribly cheesy song but damn, it's so...singable and reminds me of when I was 13 and singing it with my buddies at school.

Sofía said...

I KNEW you'd understand, Figgy!!!!!! I included it just for you.

Marra Alane said...

you bitch! I followed the link, and after the 1 second, I couldn't help singing that stupid BSB shite all day long. The horror! The horror!!!

Sofía said...

The surprise track plan worked. EXCELLENT.

Dylan said...

I like the seizures around the 13 second mark

Teresa said...

My bad songs on repeat have been "Live your life" by T.I. feat Rihanna
"I'm in Miami Bitch" by LMFAO
"I Just Died in your Arms Tonight" by Cutting Crew
"Apologize" by Timbaland w/ One Republic.

so your picks are nothing to be ashamed of...and hey at least you're not humming "womanizer" 24/7 like my roomie