Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Plan

I have abandoned this blog but I return full of ideas.

I plan on taking a few courses at Harvard in a couple of years. In the meantime, I'll be working my ass off in order to save money for said trip. Here's where the plan comes in, entitled:

Making a 90-minute film with 5 grand.

I have a script. It takes place in Long Island, and a small portion in Manhattan. It's a simple story about people; no special effects needed. My crew and cast won't get paid - netiher will I. All the money in the very reduced budget will go to equipment rental and stuff like that. Anything that has to be paid for to get a movie made - except the people working behind it.

I'll be needing a nice crew and a good-willed cast to join me in this adventure.

Any takers?

No comments: