Thursday, July 14, 2005

Annoyance

Welcome!

You don't wanna mess with me!

Have you ever felt like you wanna kick someone's ass just because you can't stand them? I have a list of fictional characters I'd like to beat up. Here are some of them and the reasons why I'd like to give them a black eye.

Dawson Leery.

Ever watched 'Dawson's Creek'? I've been watching the reruns lately and let me tell you something: whine, whine, whine. Dawson Leery is a stupid, selfish, filmmaker-wannabe blonde boy who likes to use big words and film stupid, fluffy, mushy movies with his Hi 8 camera. I wanna beat him up so bad I change the channel whenever he's on a scene. Kuddos to James V.D.B, who played the role. If he wanted him to be obnoxious and annoying, let me tell you something, Jimmy: you succeeded. And the best of all is that he didn't get the girl in the end!

Jar-Jar Binks.

Need I say why? Jar-Jar Binks is annoying. His ears are annoying, his voice is annoying, his accent is annoying, his digital skin is annoying, his presence is annoying. Even his name is annoying. I found a game in the internet where you can shoot Jar-Jar. I felt better.

That's about it with fictional characters. The real life people I'd like to beat up are:

Kevin Federline.

Please... don't get me started. Then Britney would beat him up and afterwards they'd make up and on the next season of her reality show 'Chaotic' Britney would shriek for the whole world to hear "I had sex 5 times today... With a crippled!"

George W. Bush, a.k.a. W, a.k.a. The Bad Guy.

I guess he's not a bad guy in real life and probably his daughters think he's cool 'cause they gave him an I-Pod (maybe he wasn't cool enough, I don't know). He plays golf, he had fun when he was in college and his family seems to respect him. But did he have to run for president? Actually I wouldn't beat him up. I would just send him to a Golf course with his I-Pod playing "I killed an Arab" or something. Give it a rest, George.

Hitler.

Enough said.

I guess that's about it and there are probably a dozen people (at least) out there who would like to beat me up. I won't fight back 'cause after beating up Kevin Federline I'll be pretty exhausted.

Or maybe I wouldn't even bother to beat anyone up. If I do I won't be any better than those who annoy me. But, God, it would feel good....

I need to hit a pillow.

No comments: